Saturday, November 9, 2013

leaders on the world stage

On Friday we reviewed the last test.  Since many seemed to have difficulty with it, I definitely recommend holding on to your copy so you can review it next month when you take your semester exam in Human Geo.

Yes, the exam is in about five weeks.

As promised, I have posted my epic PowerPoint on World Leaders.  It is one of my finest works, and well worth a look.  Use it to make sure the information you have on your blog is accurate and complete.

The test on Political Geography will be Wednesday for Sections 1 and 7, and on Thursday for Section 3.  If you don't wait until the night before the test to study this material, you will certainly have better success on the test.

Finally, thank you for pointing out the error I made on the last test.  I promised to make the three-point adjustment, but I changed my mind, and have adjusted your grade by five points, to make up for the aggravation, and to thank you for the increased level of class participation.  Keep up the fantastic work!

No comments:

Post a Comment