Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Mailbag, Part Deux

Back to the ol' mailbag!

Phil P. of section 3 asks, "Hi Mr. Schick I was trying to do a rough draft for my essay but I couldn’t remember what section did we watch the video from the newsroom?"

Thanks for the question, Phil!  And I applaud your efforts in working on a rough draft!  Well, Phil, that video was a good illustration of the concept of nationalism, which was part of the Cultural Geography unit.  Good luck tomorrow - don't forget your lucky tie!

Hanna of the famous Section 7 has a question: "Mr. Schick, for tomorrows exam, are we going to be given the outline for what we have to write about? Or do we have to remember what we are going to write about, and all the topics? Because I might need to refresh the different topics so I don’t forget anything."

You know, Hanna, I won't be giving you an outline for your essay.  But I think the 100 questions will actually serve as a kind of outline, when you think about it.  Plus, I will be giving you a number of prompts interspersed throughout the test.  You're welcome!

Thanks for your questions!  Just think - in less than 15 hours you will be done with all your semester exams!  Woo-hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment