Friday, October 25, 2013

end of the first lap

I like to look at the school year as a mile race.  Each academic quarter represents one lap around the track.  As of today, we've completed our first lap.  Congratulations!


The quiz you took today has been graded, the grades have been posted.  I will enter blog grades and class participation grades on Sunday morning.  Don't forget to enter your blog for today's class before midnight Saturday night.  And, as a bonus to those of you who actually take the time to read my blog, if you make this phrase - "One lap down, three to go" - the title of this blog, I will give you ten bonus points.  The blog must be posted on time, and must contain that exact phrase as the title for you to receive extra credit.

Have a great weekend, and I will see you next quarter!

No comments:

Post a Comment